If you are missing one or more permanent teeth, chances are you yearn to have an attractive, fully functional smile once again. If you are in this situation, ask Dr. Tyler Carlson how a dental implant in Rock Springs, Wyoming, can help you.
What is a dental implant?
A dental implant is a restoration that replaces both the root and the crown of a missing tooth. There are three parts to a dental implant. A titanium screw, called an implant, is placed into the jawbone, where it fuses with the bone. In this way, the dental implant becomes a permanent part of your smile. A porcelain dental crown is placed on top of the implant screw. An abutment connects these two pieces.
What are the advantages of dental implants?
There are many advantages to choosing dental implants for your smile. Dental implants:
– Do not require the alteration of healthy teeth
– Restore the ability to chew and talk properly
– Restore the beauty of your smile
– Are very strong and can last for years, or even a lifetime
– Can restore your ability to eat and speak properly
Feel free to call White Mountain Dental at 307-362-2220 today to learn more and to schedule your next appointment with our dentist.